Aggressive Legal Advocacy, Caring Client Service
Conflict and family law issues seem to go hand-in-hand, but working with an experienced family law firm like Buhler Thomas Law, P.C., can help the process go more smoothly and reduce the amount of stress you and your family face.
We are here whenever you need us to discuss a family law concern or your legal options. Contact us by calling 801-691-0604
Experienced Representation Through All Family Matters
Combining 18-plus years of legal experience with attention to individual circumstances, Provo family law attorney Kim Buhler-Thomas helps clients establish practical goals to achieve their legal objectives. As your legal counsel, she can work to relieve you of the daily burden that can often accompany divorce and other family law processes.
While our law firm is known for its no-nonsense approach to client advocacy, attorney Buhler-Thomas also has a reputation for being highly personable and compassionate. We understand that family law issues are about your life, your children and your future happiness. Our entire staff responds by providing caring and responsive service.
Learn more about the wide range of family law issues we address:
Contact a Utah County Family Court Lawyer
When you face a family law issue, the lawyer you choose makes a difference. Contact us at 801-691-0604 to arrange a meeting with an experienced Provo family law attorney. We are ready to provide the solutions you need.
- Divorce: We have extensive experience handling even the most complex divorce and legal separation cases, including cases involving retirement accounts, multiple properties, hidden assets and business division.
- Child custody and visitation: Your children are the most important part of your divorce and should not be divided like property. We will help you fight for fair child custody and visitation arrangements that focus on your child(ren)’s best interests.
- Child support: We can help you understand Utah’s child support formula and address issues involving both temporary and permanent child support.
- Spousal support/alimony: Whether you are seeking alimony or fighting it, we can protect your financial interests.
- Property division: We can help you determine who should receive what marital property under Utah’s equitable division standard.
- Modifications: Do you need to modify child custody, child support, alimony or another part of your divorce decree? We help clients bring motions to modify as well as argue against them.
- Enforcement: If your court orders are not being followed, you can rely on us to help you get them enforced.